Call for Pilot Projects Proposal is an initiative by NCPC to encourage proposals from academia for small and sustainable pilot environmental projects.
In 1st and 2nd phase, following projects have been awarded/ funded by NCPC.
- Production of Hydrochar through Hydrothermal carbonization of organic biomass (UET, Taxila)
- Development of Self Sustainable bio reactor for biogas production (University of Agriculture, Faisalabad)
- Prospects of honey production as cottage industry (University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Lahore)
- Increasing diversification and efficiency of fruit farming in Gilgit-Baltistan, Pakistan: Implications for sustainable rural development in a high mountain region (Comsats University, Abbottabad)
- Economic Harvesting of Rainwater from roof of Gordon College, Rawalpindi (Govt. Gordon College, Rawalpindi)